Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Alison

On to another talented scrapper who is part of the design team - Welcome Alison or Ali, You can see her blog 'Bricabracadocio' here .


"Hi everyone! My name is Alison, and I am delighted to share in this new scrapping venture.  I never realised that I was creative until shortly after my wedding nearly seven years ago, when one day like a lightening bolt I had this epiphany and simultaneously started scrapbooking and cardmaking. I haven't stopped since!  I have now broadened my interests to anything I can put onto a page - painting, sewing and other associated arts and crafts.

I always have difficulty defining my style, but I guess I would call it liner but arty! I love righ colours and textures and incorporating a variety of techniques into my pages. As an Australian living in Hertfordshire, I enjoy the history and heritage of this country and love to scrap days out like visiting stately mansions or events further afield such as holidays. I try to theme my pages about the subject of my photos and teach locally when  I come up with a project that I think will interest others.

I look forward to seeing what every DT member produces and am so pleased to have been asked to join in with the adventure!"

Here are three of Alison fantastic layouts to share with you:





Welcome to the team Alison, and thanks for joining us. I'm looking forward to seeing your new layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.