Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Deirdre

A warm welcome to Deirdre another member of the team, who will be showing you her lovely layouts month by month. Her blog can be found here and is called 'A Pair of Ruby Martins'.



Here are a few words from Deirdre:

"Hi everyone, I'm Deirdre and I am really looking forward to being part of the Scrapology DT.

I started making cards about 6 or 7 years ago but soon migrated towards scrapbooking. I love patterned paper and like quite busy pages.  I love the look of simple but its not something I often achieve!

I live in Bedford with my husband Simon and three children who are 15, 13 and 9. They are my main subjects when I scrapbook. Other hobbies include photography (although I have a lot to learn!), knitting and reading."

Here are some of Deirdre's favourite layouts:






Thanks Deirdre and welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.