Pages

Monday 2 August 2010

Karen

Another talented member of our design team is Karen, her blog is called Srap-a-tabulous, do take a look at her lovely layouts, cards and photography.


Here are a few words from Karen herself:

“Hi everyone. I'm Karen and I’m so looking forward to being part of Scrapology.


Since I was a child I've always dabbled in crafts but paper crafts are definitely my thing. I've been scrapbooking for about 7 years and also make cards from time to time. I would describe my scrapbook style as clean and uncluttered. I love patterned paper, bright colour combinations and my favourite embellishments are buttons, blossoms and ribbons.

I’ve been married to Wayne for nearly 23 years and we have three children. I am a full time Mum and part time local council clerk.

I'm a very keen amateur photographer and love taking photos of the family as well as nature, wildlife and landscapes. Last year I completed a '365 photo a day' project and this year I am taking part in the '52 walks with my camera' project.”


Please take a look below at these great layouts Karen has made:









Thanks for looking, back soon with the next Design Team Member.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.