Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Sue

Hello, back with another Design Team member for you.  This post is to introduce and welcome Sue. Sue takes some fantastic animal photographs and a lot of her scrapping showcases these photos. Sue is not a blogger but has her layouts stored on scrapbook.com forum, she is known a Doogle007.



Here are a few words from Sue:

"Hi, I'm Sue and I'm chuffed to bits to be part of Scrapology.

I have been scrapbooking for about 8 years and cardmaking for a little longer.  I love animals, so zoo trips are a main topic in my scrapbooking pages along with my 3 cats, Fluff, CT and Jinx.

I live in Sussex on the South coast with my cats and dozens of seagulls. I work for a local advertising newspaper on the night shift.  When I am not sleeping I can be found in my little craft room or in the garden."


Here are a selection of Sue's favourite layouts:

                           








Thanks so much for joining in Sue, and look forward to seeing your layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.