Pages

Saturday 12 February 2011

How I made my February Challenge page.

By Linda

For more details see Linda's blog.

For this challenge I used BG Sugar Rush papers - Runts, Nerds and Gumdrops, plus some Petunia Bazzill.



I cut my paper into random sized strips and then used punches and decorative scissors to edge them.
After inking the edges I laid them onto the bazzill base and arranged them to overlap and finish at different widths. Once happy I stuck them down leaving the overhang, I trimmed this edge once all were in place.
I placed my photographs on the page then added some punched strips overlapping the photos.
I used some page elements for journalling, adding details and the date.


As I wanted this to be a double layout, I created a mirror image for the second side.
Once completed, I used a sharpie pen to add further notes to one photograph and drew 2 lines around the outside edge.
My title is some left over foam stickers (American Crafts) which I edged with the black sharpie for definition.

Random buttons were tied with DMC thread and stuck on.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the step by step Linda, it's a lovely page. Dot.

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.