Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

D is for Dimension

Welcome to the March Scraplift Challenge.
This month, we are adding dimension to layouts using layering of papers and Glossy Accents.

We have scraplifted a stunning layout by the very talented scrapbooker Gabrielle Pollacco


Here are a few words from Gabrielle about herself:
"Hi everyone! I'm a stay at home mom of two wonderful girls and am married to the love of my life Steve. I started scrapbooking about 6 years ago when my sister introduced me to it and haven't looked back since! I would say my style is ever changing but if I were to name a style I'd say its 'shabby-chic/vintage'. I've been published in Creating Keepsakes Magazine, Memory Makers Magazine and Scrapbooking & Beyond Magazine, along with a number of online Magazines. I have been on a number of Designs teams in the past including Daisy D's, Zva Creative and am presently on the Design Team for My Creative Scrapbook, Bo Bunny and Webster's Pages."



Here is the pretty layout we chose from the many Gabrielle has on her blog.


We made a sketch for you and the DT to work from.

These are the layouts created by the DT to give you some inspiration.







Please join in the fun and create a layout using these pages for inspiration. We hope you will let us share your finished layout on this blog.
Please make a comment below.

We would also ask you to become a follower of this blog to be considered for the prize. You have until midnight on 5th April to enter the competition.

If you create a page after that date, please still share it with us.

Please can bloggers leave a comment with a link to the relevant post on their blog. If you don't have a blog - no problem! - Simply drop us an image attached to an email
Please note the email address has been updated.

The prize winner for the best layout will be announced on 7th April. Please check back in a few days for details of the fab prize Jill of Cardinal Colours has offered for this month's scraplift.

Our Thanks to Gabrielle and Jill. x 

16 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful work ladies, hope I can do your sketch justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout- and everyone's 'lifts' are gorgeous aswell. I can't wait to try this one- still need to get last months done though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab sketch - I think it will definitely suit another layout for my wedding album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is my first ever try at a challenge I had already planned on using decoupage on my LO but I cranked it up a bit and used covered chipboard and 3D pads to really make this LO dimensional I hope you like it :)

    http://scattychick.blogspot.com/2011/03/cant-stop-scrapping.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the DT's examples-- so beautiful! I am going to have to pull out my bag of tricks for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. here is my take on this months challenge. I'm really enjoying these monthly challenges. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in awe of the pages this month
    they are absolutely stunning. I truly am in awe

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOw!! I'm loving all the takes on my page!! Beautiful work done by each member!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWEEE! Thanks Gabrielle, that means a lot .
    warmest wishes Anita.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what the DT have done with this sketch :) You can see my take on it here:

    http://beckysburblings-beckyg1.blogspot.com/2011/03/scrapology-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, here is mine http://sarahs-scrap-book.blogspot.com/2011/03/baby-luke.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, just stumbled onto your blog and found this fad callenge, hope you like my atempt at it! you can find it on my blog at ... http://silvercustard.blogspot.com/

    Love Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a great challenge. Fab designs from the DT.
    Here's mine:

    http://sandradrydesigns.blogspot.com/2011/03/scrapology-march-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya :) Here’s my interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Running a bit behind but here is my page for D is for Dimension!
    http://juliaheald.blogspot.com/2011/05/scrapology-challenge-d-is-for-dimension.html

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.