Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

October Card Challenge



This month our challenge has been set by Sue Roberts, better known as Doogle007 in the creative world.
Sue challenges us to get our eyelets out and make use of them in creative way's on our cards. You can see Sue's creations on http://www.scrapbook.com/


Sue says:

"Hi, I am Sue,
I have been scrapbooking for about 8 years and cardmaking for a little longer. I love animals, so zoo trips are a main topic in my scrapbooking pages along with my 3 cats, Fluff, TC and Jinx.

I live in Sussex on the South coast with my cats and dozens of seagulls. I work for a local advertising paper on the night shift. When I am not sleeping I can be found in my little craft room or in the garden."

Sue's card can be seen above.
Here are the cards from the design team:






 



SCRAPPY SARAH
our guest designer


The challenge will run until the 15th of November and the winner will be chosen by Sue and announced shortly after.

The prize from Anita is this fun stack of colourful eyelets (unstacked for easy viewing) and is available to UK entrants.


If you don't have a blog to link to please email us attaching an image of yor creation - the address is  in the right hand sidebar.

Thanks to Sue, Anita and Scrappy Sarah.

2 comments:

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.