Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

How I made my February page II

I had so much fun making this page for the February Challenge.
I used a 6x6 paper pad from Merly Impressions called Bonjour by Kaisercraft.
You get 2 sheets of each design plus pages of elements and tags at the back, the picture doesn't really show the beauty of these pages, some are embossed and foiled.
With a sheet of natural cardstock as a base, I cut 16 squares of paper from the pad and arranged them on the page. As we had just been to Paris for a long weekend, the theme fit perfectly so I used images/words of the Eiffel Tower/Paris on the squares. The photograph was mounted onto a pink background and then random "X" stitches added with DMC thread.
I used a tag and cut out some butterflies to mount onto it.
This bottom square had a taller tower so I cut around it so it flowed onto the square above.
I cut out the bird and put him in the frame with 3d foam.
Back to my favourite torn roses for embellishment along with some leaves, stickled to make them icy to tie in with the photograph.
This is the pad I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.