Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

C is for Charms

This month we have picked this pretty page by Karola Witczak to scraplift.
Please click on Kaola's name to view her gallery on Scrapbook.com.


Here is our sketch











Our guest designer for May is
EMMA
known as Sugar Almond on UKS
HERE is her Blog, please take a look.



PRIZE TIME

The prize for this challenge has been provided by Jill at Cardinal Colours as always and is this super selection of charms and ribbons.


We hope you will joining the fun and enter the challenge by creating a layout using the sketch and some charms.

To enter the challenge, comment below with a link to the post on your blog where your layout is featured. If you don't have a blog please email us with an image - the address is in sidebar.

Prize available to UK residents only.

Looking forward to seeing what you all make - good luck.

Our thanks to Karola, Jill and Emma.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice and so many pretty projects@!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pages are also lush I am inspired. I love all the clocks. Its amazing how one idea can gives such totally different results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really missed joining in with you the last couple of months so I made sure to get your challenge done the first chance I got :)

    http://scattychick.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/days-like-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layouts from the design team.

    Just blogged mine -

    http://kkfantasticplace.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/my-lovely-gran.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please accept my entry for your challenge. I hope you like it and thanks for the inspiration
    http://dawntheconstantcrafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think I may have not given my address correctly but her is my entry.http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2877845627691610366#editor/target=post;postID=3751006759272674011

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I am from Brazil and I understant that the prizes are for Uk members olny, but I would like to participate, is there any problem?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paula, You are very welcome to join in. Look forward to seeing your work.

    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Lynn. I already have my entrance in my blog, I´ll be very happy with your comments.

    http://apapelouca.blogspot.com.br/2012/06/lift-challenge-scprapology.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynn I live in São Paulo right know

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.