Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

T is for Tags

Happy New Year!

To start off the new year we are scraplifting this stunning page by Elaine Rolf.  Many of you will know Elaine from Scrap 365 magazine, Paper Arts Shop and her blog The Distressed Scrapper.


A few words from Elaine:


"I'm a busy mother to many... I do have some spare time occasionally and like to garden when the weather is nice and scrapbook when it is not !!! In South Wales it rains a lost .... I started scrapping about 3 years ago, I had no idea it had changed since I'd been a teenager! It has combined my love of taking photos, and collecting bits for memories. I still have my childhood scrapbooks, but they look very different. I have been featured in several magazines. Scrapbook Inspirations, Scrapbook magazine and most recently on the DT for Scrap 365. I also teach classes at Paper Arts in Stroud. I have also been a designer on several on-line sites. Hopefully there might be some layouts on my blog that inspire you. I know I get lots of inspiration from looking at other peoples !!"


We drew our sketch as always


We challenge you to use this sketch, and TAGS to create a layout.

Here is another version by Elaine of her own layout.



Here are the layouts created by our design team to give you some inspiration. Please click on the names to be taken to the relevant blogs.




(photo's covered to protect id - sorry!)




 Sandra's page is part of a double layout.

CLAIRE
Welcome to our new DT member, yet to be introduced to you all


Our Guest Designer this month is
her blog is HERE please take a look.


PRIZE TIME

Jill at Cardinal Colours is offering another fabulous prize this month.

We hope you will joining the fun and enter the challenge by creating a layout using the sketch and some Tags. To enter the challenge, comment below with a link to the post on your blog where your layout is featured. If you don't have a blog please email us with an image - address in sidebar.
The challenge closes at midnight on 5th February 2013

Please create a new layout for this challenge - no back links will be accepted.

Prize available to UK residents only.
Looking forward to seeing what you all make - good luck.

Thanks to Jill, Elaine and Anna.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this challenge.
    Ive done a LO, but decided to make it a double LO
    its over here

    http://www.kathkreations.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/a-little-bit-of-scrapping.html
    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge and all the DT samples were so inspiring. Here's my take on the challenge on my blog...http://arty40.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/tag-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.