Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

Winner of our Button challenge........

Lots of lovely entries last month, Laura says:
Some fun takes on my layout design and love seeing all of the buttons! My favorite embellishment :) I would have to pick Jackie as my favorite of the bunch. Hope they all enjoyed it and thanks again for picking my layouts to use.



Well Done Jackie!

Please contact us to claim your prize.

A big Thank-you to Laura for joining us for our challenge and to all you lovely ladies for taking the time to enter - check out the current challenge, there's still time to enter :)


3 comments:

  1. I have been away and got back yesterday...logged on this morning and what a lovely surprise to see my layout on the blog!!!!!! Thank you Laura for choosing my layout!!!
    It was a fun challenge and although I love buttons I don't use them very often so have loads!!!!! Good opportunity to use a few!!! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Your layout was my fav too! Just love the buttons and everything about it! A well deserved win. x

    ReplyDelete

Please take a few moments to leave us a comment. We love to hear from you.